Our client is a multinational manufacturer and provider of engineering services for a wide range of markets worldwide focusing on knowledge, manufacturing expertise, and technological innovation.
- Creating the project plan for each project and follow up during the execution phase;
- Organizing periodical meetings with all key team members to meet the project goals;
- Following the cost plan execution;
- Organizing kick-off meetings with all the interest parties and assures clarification off all the necessary subjects;
- Contributing with information regarding the status of the projects to plan the Sales Phasing;
- Developing and communicating adapted project management tools to engineers that are carrying out Project management activities;
- Following the projects scope changes and raises adders, where the case is;
- As part of the management team, participating in and proposes improvement projects.
- University degree in technical field (Chemistry, Process Engineering, Physics, Electrical Engineering) or equivalent work experience;
- Advanced verbal and written English language skills;
- Minimum 3 years with Analytical Systems Design and Execution;
- Sound technical understanding of process engineering and instrumentation;
- Knowledge of applications in petrochemical, chemical, refining, LNG industries and power industries;
- Experience in project management activities;
- Knowledge about MS Office package, E-mail, Internet;
- Excellent verbal and written communication capacities;
- Ability to work in a team.
*All applicants will be saved in our internal databases. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!