16 Oct 2018, Talmaciu, Sibiu
Consultant: Teodora Paucean
Our client is the 6th largest international automotive parts manufacturer in the world. It designs and manufactures seats, exhaust systems, interior systems and decorative aspects of a vehicle.
· Ensure supplier selection from the agreed supplier panel: identify and consult suppliers, manages supplier RFQ based on panel given by the Commodity Buyers. Manage supplier negotiation with support of the Commodity Buyer and ensure final choice of supplier (leads sourcing committee process to select suppliers from list provided by commodity buyers)
· Direct performance Follow-up during the program phase: manage suppliers, compare costs with objectives, ensure quality during the program phase, respect delivery deadlines and in particular ensure that the program phase reviews are supported within the framework of the Faurecia Program Management System (PMS)
· Ensure early involvement of the Series Buyers in the program before the series phase
· Manage specific mandated suppliers when requested and agreed with customers
· Negotiate Engineering Change Requests
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or Business with a specialization in international purchasing
· Minimum 4 years experience as Program buyer on complex programs in Automotive industry
· Good technical skills on plastic and metal parts.
· Knowledge of supplier cost structure
· Fluent in English
· Good written and oral presentation skills
· Good planning and organization skills
· International mindset
· Ability to work in a matrix organization
· Results oriented
· Good negociation skills
· Knowledge of APQP – nice to have
· German speaking – nice to have
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!