Our client, a 100% Belgian family enterprise, is active in the European bakery segment.
- Is responsible to develop and implement an accurate and performant forecasting and reporting system.
- Develops the short and middle-term needs towards plant, intercompany and 3rd party suppliers and raw material suppliers.
- Ensures that stock levels in our warehouses and hubs are at optimal level to guarantee just-in-time and correct delivery to our clients.
- Keeps the obsolete and slow moving stock at a minimum.
- Ensures the correctness of material Master Data.
- Manages the order-to-cash flow, from order to invoice, including complaint handling and EDI
- Is responsible for overall customer Master Data, including Prices, Discounts and Rebates.
- Coordinates with the operational warehouse teams through maximum application of lean warehouse requirements to achieve the highest efficiency levels for both cost and service.
- Introduces and monitors required SLAs for the various logistic functions.
- Negotiates and tenders external/consignment warehousing & transportation activities, supplying sales with ‘an optimal standard costing’ for each flow.
- Is responsible for the daily organisation of transportation, including transport cost
- Evaluates standard cost versus real cost.
- Transport cost and external warehouse cost.
- Overall service level.
- Overall customer satisfaction.
- Master degree (technical or economic) with minimum 5 years experience in supply chain and/or customer service
- Strong analytical, process oriented thinking and problem solving skills
- Has project management experience
- True people manager & motivator, is close to the staff
- Conceptual knowledge of SAP or other ERP system
- Excellent communications skills, internal with own staff and other department heads and external with client
- Effective decision-maker who stands by the decisions mad
- Experience in FMCG or bakery business is an asset
- Passionate about customer service and customer satisfaction
- Good English language skills (written and spoken)