01 Noi 2018, Bucharest
Consultant: Cosmina Dilimot
- Produce standards and processes development for Windows Server and VMWare infrastructure services worldwide;
- Provide world class operational services to support and maintain the back office related services;
- Support IT strategy by supporting new and existing services;
- Provide guidance and governance to other regions;
- Participate in the implementation of new services;
- Support new product deployments with installation, integration, testing, documentation, and training;
- Assist in implementation of plans that enhance technical operation, compliance with rules and regulations, and permit the deployment of new technology and support them;
- Define and compile the methods of procedures and documentation to support in the maintenance and day-to-day operation of the Wintel systems.
Required Technical Skills / Experience:
- Over 4 years working experience in a similar role in a large scale organization;
- Technical degree in Computer Science;
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008 or equivalent certification;
- Working experience in core software application including Windows Server, ActiveDirectory, VMWare ESX/ESXi and GPO management;
- Network Management Knowledge;
- Flexible and adaptable with excellent ability to work cross functionally within an organization;
- Strong analytical skills, strong critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and service delivery excellence;
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!