30 Apr 2019, Bucharest
Consultant: Alexandra Busuioc
Our client is a multinational company specialized in providing management consulting, technological solutions and outsourcing services for businesses, present in more than 56 countries and with over 440.000 employees worldwide.
- Independently works at smaller engagements or works within team at a large, complex engagement;
- Independently applies the contracting tools and techniques to assigned projects;
- Provides support to negotiations as may be required and participates in negotiation preparation and taking accurate minutes of negotiations;
- Undertake contract drafting to a reasonable standard with limited supervisor input;
- Correctly and effectively apply Contracting processes, tools and techniques;
- Responsible for ensuring that contracts are compliant with company preferred position and issues resolved;
- Actively participate in local/regional Contracting activities.
- University degree in Law/Finance;
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in the contract management/procurement/legal field;
- Fluency in English, including legal English;
- Fluency in German;
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible;
- Ability to work in multicultural environment;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).