05 Oct 2021, Bucharest
Consultant: Larisa Lupusoru
Our client is one of the world’s largest designers of in-store consumer experiences, including audio, visual, interactive, scent, voice, and advertising solutions.
This is a new opportunity for someone to build their own team and own all processes from end to end. It requires a candidate of significant caliber to build the strong controls and processes required and will require experience in business change and transformation.
- Manage the Treasury, Accounts Payable, and Cash Application teams of circa 10 headcounts;
- Assess the way the Accounting and Reporting processes were transferred from local entities;
- Evaluate the design of different roles (Senior Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Treasury staff, AP etc.) and the allocation of resources by role and country; volumes by country/roles and segregation of duties are to be considered;
- Build up an action plan to address any deficiencies (eg reallocation of resources, redesign of the roles with Finance SSC team); identify any potential lack of country-specific knowledge and address accordingly;
- Adjust job descriptions if applicable;
- Design process maps and internal controls framework;
- Draft accounting and reporting procedures;
- Work closely with Finance directors in local entities in scope;
- Collaborate with Oracle support team to improve the day-to-day operations;
- Act as Deputy for Finance Director of the company;
- Take over the management of Senior accountants and Accounts assistants.
- At least 5 years experience of working on projects (preferably business process migrations, ERP implementations or Quality Improvement projects);
- Strong experience of working on a Finance Shared Services implementation and/or the transition of activity on behalf of an outsourced service provider;
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or Business Administration;
- Accounting qualification is a plus;
- Strong IFRS experience;
- Previous Oracle exposure is a plus;
- Worked within a multinational group and comfortable with foreign exchange translation;
- Commercially aware with strong operational and business focus;
- Very good command of English (both written and verbal); other European languages are a plus.
*Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!
Sunt de acord ca SOCIETATEA SALES CONSULTING S.R.L să poată folosi detaliile mele pentru a-mi transmite informaţii despre serviciile si produsele acestora prin poştă, poştă electronică, SMS, MMS, telefon, medii de socializare, notificări tip push în aplicaţii şi prin alte mijloace. Înţeleg că pot să renunţ la această opţiune în orice moment.