Our client, a 100% Belgian family enterprise, is active in the European bakery segment.
- Is responsible to develop and implement an accurate and performant forecasting and reporting system.
- Develops the short and middle-term needs towards plant, intercompany and 3rd party suppliers and raw material suppliers.
- Ensures that stock levels in our warehouses and hubs are at optimal level to guarantee just-in-time and correct delivery to our clients.
- Keeps the obsolete and slow moving stock at a minimum.
- Ensures the correctness of material Master Data.
- Manages the order-to-cash flow, from order to invoice, including complaint handling and EDI
- Is responsible for overall customer Master Data, including Prices, Discounts and Rebates.
- Coordinates with the operational warehouse teams through maximum application of lean warehouse requirements to achieve the highest efficiency levels for both cost and service. Introduces and monitors required SLAs for the various logistic functions.
- Negotiates and tenders external/consignment warehousing & transportation activities, supplying sales with ‘an optimal standard costing’ for each flow.
- Is responsible for the daily organisation of transportation, including transport cost
- Evaluates standard cost versus real cost.
- Transport cost and external warehouse cost.
- Overall service level.
- Overall customer satisfaction.
- Master degree (technical or economic) with minimum 5 years experience in supply chain and/or customer service
- Strong analytical, process oriented thinking and problem solving skills
- Has project management experience
- True people manager & motivator, is close to the staff
- Conceptual knowledge of SAP or other ERP system
- Excellent communications skills, internal with own staff and other department heads and external with client
- Effective decision-maker who stands by the decisions mad
- Experience in FMCG or bakery business is an asset
- Passionate about customer service and customer satisfaction
- Good English language skills (written and spoken)