Our client designs, builds and services critical infrastructure that enables vital applications for data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial facilities.
- 1st and 2ndlevel helpdesk user support
- Local support for IT project implementation
- Audit local IT network security and antivirus protection
- Manage local backup operation in line with corporate policies
- Manage hardware and software installation/configuration in accordance with corporate policies
- Manages PC replacement programs and emergency swaps
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- University degree or previous experience working in an IT support role
- Fluent in German and English language
- Basic knowledge LAN and WAN connectivity protocols
- Knowledge of operating system and Office automation software
- Good problem solving skills
*All applicants will be saved in our internal databases. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!