Our client is a world leading supplier of industrial, process and speciality gases and one of the most profitable engineering companies. With over 600 branches open in more than 100 countries, our client offers its customers a full range of gas for industrial and medical use and installation and maintenance services.
- We are looking for an integrative person who is able to work with a fragmented team in order to get to the root cause of things and to overcome obstacles
- In his role the PM collaborates directly with the PM from Germany and supports the project team with tracking the plan compliance and follows-up on daily action plans
- He will be hands-on involved in chasing actions for completeness and tracking risks and issues going along
- Experience in IT-Processes (ITIL)
- Experience in Project Management and ideally done some certification
- Microsoft Office, especially Excel & PowerPoint
- HP Quality Center (HP-QC) is a benefit
- SAP knowledge is a benefit but not a must
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!