10 Apr 2018, Cluj-Napoca
Consultant: Lapadus Monica
Our client, is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world.
The company opened in 2007 a production site in Cluj-Napoca having currently over 2150 employees.
· Define/analyze future business processes around Oracle E-Business Suite modules
· Write functional requirements specification documentation and test the system changes following Change Management procedures
· Provide support for configuration and application of multiple functional modules
· Identify and test application patches prior to promotion to production
· Develop training material and application documentation as required
· Educate business users
· Provide guidance in data preparation and migration
· Work with Oracle Technical Support on SR resolution
· 3+ years of technical experience in Oracle 11i or 12, Support/implementations major in Oracle Financials, Manufacturing, Inventory, Order-to-Cash Flow, Procure to Pay and Quote Modules
· Development experience in PL/SQL, Oracle Reports, XML Publisher Reports, Workflow, OAF, Forms Personalization
· Knowledge of PVCS and Kintana will be a plus
· Motivated and competent to contribute time and effort work assigned
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Proven history of successful problem solving with a sense of urgency
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
· Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural, team oriented, collaborative environment
· Ability to organize, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment as requested
*All applicants will be saved in our internal databases. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!