Our client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
- Work in a place where you have the opportunity to come with an input regarding business procedures and way of work
- Identify and collect payment of overdue invoices through proactive planning, prioritization
- Manage the customer portfolio within the agreed credit terms and credit limits
- Input notes on payment agreements and diaries follow-up actions
- Flag invoices that relate to doubtful balances to be written off and input notes why the balance is not collectable
- Bachelor’s degree
- German and English language – medium level
- Excel knowledge
- Good communication skills, problem solving, team player
*All applicants will be saved in our internal databases. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!