27 Apr 2018, Bucuresti
Consultant: Sales Consulting
Our client is the only company in Romania which incorporates all activities specific for a car manufacturer, something which has generated high economic performance and a wide range of job offers in different fields: market studies, design, engineering, manufacturing and supply chain, sales, business services and financing.
- Evaluate the performance of the future car and contributes to obtain a robust solution for the product;
- Realize complex calculations and numerical simulations for the complete car by using specialized FEA and CFD software;
- Calculate the structure performance of the future automobile in terms of resistance, durability, noise, passenger comfort, road behavior and aerodynamics;
- Draft summary reports which stand at the base of automobile development;
- Interact with other entities of the product design team for implementing the proposed solutions.
- General mechanical knowledge, as well as knowledge of automobile components and systems;
- Studies in the field of mechanical engineering, automotive engineering and/or aerospace engineering, but not exclusively;
- MS Office proficiency (PowerPoint and Excel): manipulating data and presentations; nothing unusual;
- Communication skills – you will be presenting your work to the project team;
- A responsible, autonomous, adaptable, curious, and attentive person, capable of analyzing complex situations, with a passion for cars.