02 Mai 2018, Bucharest
Consultant: Sales Consulting
Our client is a multinational company specialized in providing management consulting, technological solutions and outsourcing services for businesses, present in more than 120 countries and with over 375.000 employees worldwide.
- Provide coordination/communication support to Delivery or Product leads and their team(s) to ensure initiatives meet schedule, budget, and quality commitments;
- Produce consolidated project status reporting;
-Track, measure, report and communicate project costs, performance issues and risks;
- Maintain internal process documentation;
- Provide ad hoc analysis and support as required;
- Ensure that new deals and projects adhere to governance processes or escalate non-compliance to the Program Management Office (PMO) and Delivery Excellence Lead;
- Provide continuous improvement to processes, tools, metrics and training, based on ongoing experience, process metrics and feedback from process users and other stakeholders to drive further efficiencies in the organization;
- Review project status reports and action item logs to identify issues; address risks and concerns directly with project stakeholders or action item assignees or raise them to the attention of senior management for further direction;
- Facilitate a project management network to provide a vehicle for learning opportunities and sharing project management experiences;
- Support standard management reporting processes and metrics throughout the delivery/product organization by creating templates, job aids and other materials and produce reporting packages as required.
- Cost management;
- Operations management;
- Data mining;
- Working experience in relevant field is a plus;
- English on advanced level is essential;
- Fluency in Spanish.