02 Mai 2018, Bucharest
Consultant: Sales Consulting
Our client is a multi-flag, global agri-business with a six-continent supply chain. The company`s upstream origination and trading operations are linked to the downstream processing and distribution capabilities of it and its affiliates in importing markets, creating a fully integrated value chain.
- To ensure the contracts full execution within the contractual clauses and contract budgeted costs;
- To ensure effective cost control within budgets and resources utilization; good services quality over the price report; reduce quantity loss during storage, manipulation and transport;
- To ensure effective cost control within budgets, good contractual quality of the inventories; reduce quantity loss and quality depreciation during storage, manipulation and transfer; mitigate the credit risks;
- To ensure correct and accurate information input into data-base, cost distribution on the inventories, correspondence and invoices registration, issuance, filling and reporting;
- Ensure communication and connection with and between: Execution and Logistic team members, Department Managers, Traders, , Finance Department, Suppliers, Customers, Inspection companies, Laboratories, Warehouses and Stock keepers.
- Bachelor degree;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience;
- Technical knowledge: Incoterms, Gafta / Fosfa Regulations, VAT applicability, manipulation and quality of grains &oilseeds, basic accounting (invoices, cost distribution);
- Dynamic, Innovative, Organized, Good communication skills, Ability to find creative solutions, Good resistance to stress, Team player, Good resources management, numerical skills, Pro-active;
- PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Internet Explorer, Lotus Notes, Sharp);
- English on medium level is essential.