02 Mai 2018, Ploiesti
Consultant: Sales Consulting
Our client is a global discount supermarket chain that operates over 10,000 stores across Europe, and expanded to the United States in 2017.
- Insure the proper sourcing channels and the proper advertising for the needs of the different recruitment projects;
- Train of the hiring managers on the recruitment processes, coach and assist to insure observation and understanding of company rules and optimal candidate interaction;
- Follow-up on the recruitment projects, insure KPI target achievement and reporting on KPI’S;
- Identify and establish collaboration with third parties and other departments in order to improve quality and efficiency of recruitment;
- Attend career fairs and job events relevant for the region;
- Implement national and international projects of the Recruitment Department;
- Maintain continuous and relevant communication with hiring managers and other stakeholders to insure alignment on project requirements and target achievements;
- Follow up on the quality of the recruitment process and the candidate experience with the company and establish and follow up on improvement measures;
- Organize assessment centers and other selection events according to the company procedures.
-At least 3 years direct experience in recruitment, preferably in environments with larger volumes and organized recruitment process;
- Good knowledge of the recruitment processes and solutions;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Familiar with applicant tracking systems and KPI reporting;
- Knowledge of the market and the present day challenges in recruitment in the respective area;
- Knowledge of the relevant recruitment services companies in the area;
- Good understanding and experience with stakeholder management;
- Project management experience and good project management skills;
- Good command of the English language;
- B category driving license.