Our client designs, builds and services critical infrastructure that enables vital applications for data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial facilities. They support today’s growing mobile and cloud computing markets with a portfolio of power, thermal and infrastructure management solutions.
- performing a variety of customer collections activities
- managing the day to day operations of an assigned portfolio including timely and accurate submission of all requirements for customers, settlement/negotiation of any outstanding balances, data analysis
- providing prompt solutions to collections issues
- answering inquiries and resolving routine issues for non-payment of invoices
- using multiple systems for tracking and information gathering
- fluency in English – both written and verbal
- effective communication and interpersonal skills
- detail oriented, ability to set priorities to complete daily work, committed to deliver results
- good analytical and problem solving skills
- proficiency in use of MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!