Our client is a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. Built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology - conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance.
- Collecting inputs from Global Commodity Mgmt. and Regional Commodity Mgmt. for strategy and governance improvement
- Supporting addressing newly identified needs coming from the business experts and the stakeholders
- Data extraction and data processing (BI reports and dashboards)
- Developing and updating dashboards, integrating different reports Procurement KPIs, developing reports for GCM Network and optimising workflows by means of VBA
- Building network with the commodity relevant stakeholder base, key decision makers across functions and PR Buyers Community
- Creating and maintaining monthly reports / dashboards for the commodity specific key suppliers, as requested by the GLB
- Master / Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration, Supply Chain preferred
- Understanding of common business practices & processes
- Advanced Excel skills, Macro and VBA
- Strong communication & social skills in English
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!