Since 1898, our client develops mobility solutions for everyone. It is esentially a community of passionate men and women inspired by innovative products, technologies and business models. They created an environment where employees play their part in perfecting the vehicles of the future, which will be autonomous, connected and more environmentally friendly.
- Collect, manipulate and analyze data to allow the company to better manage its activities, to anticipate future needs and also to make decisions and set goals
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and provide ongoing reports, which may be in form of visualizations such as graphs, charts and dashboards
- Seek for improvements and propose them to Stakeholders after discussing them with Management and Process Engineering team
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality (with digital solution)
- Interact with system developers and system users to locate and correct problems and test hypothesis
- Work closely with Inbound Transversal Coordinator to identify best practices for whom it will be necessary to develop digital solutions
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Good knowledge of reporting packages (Business Objects, Tableau, Spotfire, etc), databases (SQL etc), basic programming (VBA)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem-solving attitude
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!