Our client is an important player in the automation market in Romania and not only, together with them we are looking for motivated candidates for the role of General Manager.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team.
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements.
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
- Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position.
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles.
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field is an advantage.
- Excellent English.
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!