Our client is a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. Bombardier ECO4 technologies - built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology - conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance.
- Identify the business needs and analyzing the overall situation
- Manage the source document library by collecting and importing source documents into lists with DOORS
- Centralize, update and maintain Database consistency
- Update the harmonized templates according to the agreed changes
- Run automatic database consistency checks, compile the results and report them accordingly
- Follow the evolution of users list and their access rights followed by compiling the results and reporting them
- Running performance tests
- Insure Database consistency and accuracy
- Requirement management: gather and analyze requirements and propose solutions
- Bachelor’s ideally in Engineering or Computer science
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, any other European language would be an advantage
- Knowledge of requirement management and business analysis
- Working experience of 3 years and over
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail is required
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!