19 Iun 2018, Brasov
Consultant: Georgiana Larg
Our client is a domestic and commercial home appliance manufacturer based in Germany. In Germany it is one of the prominent manufacturers and is well represented in Europe and the world. The company has 12 production units worldwide, of which 8 are located in Germany. The company products fall into the premium segment in the home appliance market.
The suitable candidate will have to manage a team composed of 200 members. Provides clear leadership and vision, inspires and motivates team members to achieve excellence and mentors them as they develop new skills.
Drives Key Performance Indicators across all areas of the Manufacturing function to ensure that all projects are delivered on cost and on time to the highest quality standards.
Ensures Health, Safety and Environmental issues are prioritized and facilitated, directs and drives implementation of Lean Business strategy and drives continuous improvements across all manufacturing related areas of the business.
- Bachelor degree in technical field
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes (manual component placement, hand soldering, hand assembly, test final accepting testing)
- Minimum 3 years experience in people management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent spoken and written English