Our client is a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. The company's product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and they manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
- Deploy and monitor supply chain process and to pro-actively manage the material coverage and inventory
- Manage ERP system re-order parameters and inventory levels to meet business service requirements
- ERP data integrity for all projects, suppliers or parts and ensures that material analysts and team leads are acting upon exception messages
- Communicate material delivery needs to the suppliers
- Set up MRP Master data set up (procurement and logistics views)
- Analyze and validate purchase requisitions in line with production planning
- Manage and control delivery schedules
- Adjust purchase orders / scheduling agreements in case of changing demands
- Bachelor degree, ideally technical studies
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- 2 – 3 minimum experience in Supply Chain or Procurement
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!