18 Iul 2018, Bucharest
Consultant: Sales Consulting
Our client is a global banking and financial services company. It has more than 100,000 employees in over 70 countries, and has a large presence in Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific and the emerging markets.
- Ensuring that the pre-certification inventory of evidences meets the requirements of the Vendor Risk Management process, e.g. that all necessary Vendor Control Requirements are assigned based on the type of service;
- Ensuring that the requirements of the Vendor Risk Management process are met throughout all stages of the process. This includes the performance of quality assurance checks (process and content compliance) based on multiple Quality Assurance checks throughout the process;
- Complying with the rules and established procedures for the implementation of tasks in the team Preparing required reports, analysis, presentation, as assigned by the team coordinator or the manager;
- Maintaining strong working relationships with all levels of the organization globally, managing the requirements and expectations of key stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong knowledge of operations management and business management for services organization;
- Experience in either quality assurance, audit, risk and compliance or procurement are an advantage;
- Hands-on mentality, focused on getting tasks completed in time;
- Good communication skills, written and oral in English;
- Ability to work within virtual global teams in a matrix organization;
- Ability to work in fast paced environment;
- Ability to share and receive information, knowledge and expertise within the team environment;
- Flexible problem-solver, open minded to receiving input from colleagues;
- Strong organizational skills and structured approach to work;
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university (or equivalent) and/or relevant practical experience.