Our client is a company specialized in electronics components, cables and assembly modules.
- You are responsible for leading (from A-Z) a multidisciplinary and multi-site project independently. In this capacity, you will be responsible for capturing the scoop and achieving the agreed goals in terms of timing, cost and functionality
- Such projects are characterized by the early embryonic and sometimes so abstract faze at the customer that you as a project manager have to make the first translation towards our production
- You give also on-site support at the start-up of the effective production
- We expect that you can put your opinion from the initial phase on the design so that the product is manufacturable
- In a second phase, you become the ' liaison ' between the engineering department, logistics department, commercial department and the management
- University degree in a technical field
- 2-3 years experience in Project Management
- Reading and understanding the technical and electronic data
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
- Good MS Office knowledge
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Good communication, negotiation, leadership and analytics skills
*All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!