Our client is a global leader in providing outsourced customer management solutions and services. They mainly serve the leading Fortune 500 corporations. Worldwide the company has over 51,000 employees.
- The main duties are divided in: Training, Performance Management and Succession Planning;
- Design, develop and deliver blended A to Z trainings across the EMEA Region and the locally assigned site(s), aligned to business needs;
- The person will form part of an international team (Hungary, UK, Germany, Norway and Sweden) whose members will take decisions regarding the strategies they should implement;
- Support the performance review process by providing guidance and expertise;
- Support succession planning process at Mid-Level Leader and Front Level Leader through GROWTH programs, including assisting in the identification and development process of potential leaders;
- Maintain stakeholder relationships across the locally assigned site and the wider EMEA Region.
- Fluency in English;
- Mid senior experience in a multi cultural, commercial business environment(Contact Centre); Experience of developing and delivering A to Z trainings;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and often pressured environment;
- A successful facilitator with strong coaching skills;
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
* All the applications will be introduced in our database. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!