Our client is an international leader in aircraft industry - production of aircraft structure and assemblies.
Together with our client we are looking for motivated candidates to fill in the position of:
- Compile and review stress analysis calculations and documentation pertaining to the design, modification and certification of aircraft structure.
- Undertake reviews of stress analysis activities to determine compliance to requirements.
- Plan and organise the stress analysis team based on workload, priorities and available resource.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to the engineering team on specific technical projects and general engineering good practice.
- Report to the head of stress on any functional requirements and issues.
- Report to the project technical lead on progress and highlighting any key issues.
- Ensure that the stress analysis activities are performed correctly and safely and meet customer and airworthiness agency requirements.
- 5+ years of aerospace experience in the analysis of a variety of aircraft structure.
- Have completed stress analysis on a variety of structure types on large aircraft.
- Worked as part of an integrated project team on large aircraft programmes.
- Have been responsible for the delivery of specific engineering tasks/documents, preferably including the supervision of other engineers.
- Be familiar with the different requirements and classification of primary and secondary structure.
- Able to understand FE analysis and modelling to undertake reviews of progress and performance both as a load distribution tool and a detail analysis aid.
- Able to perform and review classical analysis of aircraft structure, primarily static analysis, but a working understanding of F&DT requirements is required & a deeper knowledge preferred.
- Have a good working knowledge of the English language (written and oral) including technical and engineering terms and nomenclature.
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!