Our client is a company specialized in automotive field.
- Combining analytical and design knowledge with software and hardware technology, in the sense of designing, testing, implementation & modification of informatic systems which contain as main component software.
- Leading and managing a project within the specified time, budget and quality framework to the satisfaction of the customers, ensuring economic success for the company and profitability of the product over lifetime
- Being responsible for: name of the project for different customers, project R&D budget, target sales, number of involved functions/ team members, projects start/ end date/ duration
- University Degree in an engineering or related field
- Experience in Project Management
- Advanced leadership skills: time management, planning, negotiation skills
- Technical, electronic manufacturing and logistics process knowledge
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
*All applicants will be saved in our internal databases. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!