04 Sep 2018, Cluj-Napoca
Consultant: Sales Consulting
As a Go (Middle/Senior) Software Developer you will have the opportunity to join a dynamic team working with emerging technologies and tools to develop word-class services for content publishing. We are looking for candidates who are willing to step outside of their comfort zone and experience new ways of working, or those who already are on the cutting edge of technology.
What will your responsibilities look like?
· Develop high-quality code in Go (and Java) and participate in code reviews
· Perform strong requirements analysis and provide clean and reliable technical solutions
· Ensure the platform meets its security and compliance requirements
· Take part in deploying and monitoring services in production
· Follow and promote good software engineering practices within the team
· Collaborate with other members of the team and interact with the clients
· Learn new technologies as they become relevant to the project
What abilities will you need?
· Strong wish to learn new things and willingness to embrace change
· Autonomy and flexibility
· Good knowledge of the Go language and APIs, and/or equivalent experience with Java
· Good knowledge of HTTP REST
· Experience with unit testing and mocking
· Comfortable working outside of an IDE
· Comfortable working in a Linux environment
· Experience with deployments, monitoring and support on live systems
Do you also have these qualities?
· Team player with good communication skills
· Fluent in English
· Experience with agile methodologies (Kanban) and tools (Jira, Trello)
What experience do you need?
· A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience (5+ years for senior level)
The following are nice to have:
· Experience with Git
· Experience with Docker and containers
· Experience with Kubernetes/Helm or Fleet
· Experience with APIs, REST and JSON
· Experience with microservices
· Experience working with Kafka, or any other real-time messaging systems
· Experience with Jenkins
· Experience with Splunk
· Experience with MongoDB and Neo4J
· Good knowledge of AWS services
· Ability to write Linux Shell scripts
· Experience with a CMS
What will you find at our client?
· Professional development through the company Career Management programme
· Professional and collaborative working environment
· Competitive remuneration package
· A variety of training programmes on technical topics and soft skills
· Certifications on the latest technologies
· Opportunities for working abroad (if interested)