As a web developer you will have the opportunity to work with multiple new and exciting technologies. Your skills will be put to the test developing thick client-side applications or full-fledged solutions in the dynamic and ever-evolving world of web technologies. Your tasks will include clarifying requirements with customers, development, developer testing, the release and maintenance of the agreed solution in various environments. Along the way you’ll have the chance to learn and use the newest technologies and frameworks and benefit from the guidance and help of our highly experienced colleagues, offering you the perfect environment for taking the next step in your career.
What will your responsibilities look like?
- Develop technical solutions for projects with high quality expectations in various domains such as media, e-commerce or logistics
- Master a wide range of web-based technologies. Constantly evolve and learn new web technologies
- Perform analyses of requirements and provide clean and reliable technical solutions
- Follow processes related to coding, documentation, configuration and change management
- Collaborate with other members of the team and interact with the clients
- Adapt to different software development methodologies
What abilities will you need?
- Very good CSS and HTML knowledge
- Experience with client-side application development (e.g. one-page applications)
- Comprehensive design pattern knowledge and clean code mindfulness
- React (preferably v16+) and/or Angular (4+) experience
What other advantages can you bring to the table?
- Good knowledge of core Node and/or PHP is an important advantage
- Experience with Express JS, Symfony, Laravel
- Experience with Sass or Less
- Mongo DB knowledge, MySQL knowledge
- Solid understanding of OOP
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal, Magento
Do you also have these qualities?
- Team player with good communication skills
- Strong wish to learn and grow professionally
What experience do you need?
- As a guideline, a minimum of 1 years of relevant work experience would be recommended, but we are mostly interested in skills and potential.