Our client is a global management consulting and professional services firm that providers strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services.
- Create reference letters and testimonials for employees
- Send notifications to all relevant departments after processing an HR request
- Produce standard correspondence and labour contracts by following existing templates
- Create addendums for existing employees for various job data changes (transfers, promotions, extension of contract, etc.)
- Create letters for specific types of situations (Maternity, Paternity, Study leave, etc.)
- Prepare exit documents for employees leaving the company
- Create and update employee profile in the HR data base
- Bachelor degree (preferred)
- Fluent in German (minim B2)
- Good English skills (minim B1)
- Good client handling skills
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and approach
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!