25 Oct 2018, Oradea
Consultant: Daniela Petrovan
Our client is a multinational manufacturing leader specialized in serving customers with complex products used in demanding regulatory environments.
• Providing a design creation, fabrication, and implementation expert for all mechanical process needed to support the site
• Emphasizing the use of mathematical models, CAD tool integration, and engineering theory-based solutions to improve the manufacturing design services
• Improving the manufacturing design services required by customers
• Supporting new and existing process development, implementation, and controls in customer specific needs
• Ensuring process/equipment qualifications and validations of both new and existing processes
• Being involved in cost reduction projects regarding mechanical assembly processes
• Leading the development of mechanical components and concepts for manufacturing tooling and fixtures using the appropriate EDA tools
• Leading the evaluation and improvement of mechanical solutions, tools, and methodologies to ensure best practices are used throughout the site Engineering Services group
• Demonstrating the ability to work independently with ambiguous requirements in order to successfully complete tasks
• Demonstrating proficiency using shop equipment and inspection methods to ensure products meet design requirements
• Minimal travel may be required to meet the needs of the business.
• 2 years of related experience (mechanical assembly, automation)
• Experience with working in CAD Systems, Solid Works, ProE, AutoCAD
• Advanced in English, both written and spoken
• Advanced Mechanical Aptitude
• Material Science Knowledge
• Thermal Dynamics Knowledge
• Influence and Negotiation for Change Management
• Verbal and Written Communication skills
• General office equipment and materials
*All applicants will be saved in our internal databases. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!