21 Dec 2022, Bucharest
Consultant: Andreea Paljanos
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering of science, prefer electrical or electronics
- 5+ years of semiconductor experience (new product introduction, cost savings, transfers, manufacturing
flow, specification, application, cost, quality) and execution management experience
- Minimum 5+ project management experience or in roles with strong project management component, PMP
certified is a plus
- Good financial acumen
- Flexible in changing market environments, customer oriented
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Excel Macro, Power Point, 8D, RCCAs, Lessons learned.
- Able to travel and attend morning or evening conference calls
- Familiarity with optoelectronics or isolation products is a plus
- Seeking a well-qualified and highly professional project manager to lead new product development projects
for the business unit.
- The selected individual will be responsible for managing multiple programs that involve the development,
qualification, and release of new products as well as IP and technology development projects.
- This person will be an expert in leading cross-functional teams, managing program costs and meeting project
deadlines to maximize the ROI for new product releases.
- This person will have a strong background in analyzing data to support decision making, and in presenting
meaningful analysis that demonstrates the conclusions clearly to others.
- This leadership position requires continual interactions with both internal and external business executives to
ensure the project outputs align to the organization from senior executives to entry-level employees.
- This person will have a broad range of semiconductor industry experience and be able to “fill in the gaps”
between different functional areas such as manufacturing, engineering, finance, R&D, and operations.
- Define development program requirements with stakeholders
- Manage several key development programs in parallel
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure that development projects complete on schedule and within budget
- Create project plans with measurable objectives, an achievable schedule, minimized risks and budget to
align with the business case
- Resolve problems encountered during the project development by consulting technical experts and aligning
resources to remove roadblocks
- Track, document and report each program’s performance against the original project plan, identify and
address gaps, proactively assess and mitigate risks, and communicate comprehensive status to stakeholders
and senior management
Sunt de acord ca SOCIETATEA SALES CONSULTING S.R.L să poată folosi detaliile mele pentru a-mi transmite informaţii despre serviciile si produsele acestora prin poştă, poştă electronică, SMS, MMS, telefon, medii de socializare, notificări tip push în aplicaţii şi prin alte mijloace. Înţeleg că pot să renunţ la această opţiune în orice moment.