23 Mar 2018,
Consultant: Sales Consulting
Our client is a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility.
- Managing the demand and request process in our ERP system in line with the Global Indirect Procurement Processes which includes Purchase Order (PO) placement, supplier payment and documentation
- Managing and resolving administrative issues related to Purchase Orders
- Creating monthly reports and monitoring supplier performance
- Preparing documentation for supplier(s) negotiation
- Conducting Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Proposal (RFP) and Requests for Quotation (RFQ) in the Procurement system tool
- Ensuring department specific policies are followed as well as compliance in the Procurement system tool
- Develop working knowledge of processes and tools, alongside best practices in Procurement
- Bachelor degree, ideally in Business studies
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and fluent level in French
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!