Our client is a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility.
- end to end generalist service to secure authorizations, address issues, create employee documentation, support in recruiting, training administration, update systems and maintain employee files
- run standard and ad hoc reports on request for customers and other HR Operations Center stakeholders
- identify improvement opportunities and proactively suggest and/or support their implementation
- you will also need to assist customers who are unclear about the nature of their request
- participate in projects to develop processes, systems and standards to continuously improve service delivery
- Bachelor Degree will represents an asset to the role
- Experience with CRM, SAP HR and systems supporting training, staffing, compensation and payroll would be an advantage
- Excellent customer management and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills and attention to details required
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- English and French – at a proficient level
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!