Our client is a manufacturer of electronic components for a wide range of appliances, such as washing machines, tumble dryers, vacuum cleaners, ovens and others. The products offers to customers the standards for durability, performance, ease of use, energy efficiency, design and service products.
- Designing and developing software components, from low-level drivers up to GUI, to be integrated into custom embedded platform for various types of appliances;
- Ensuring that deliverables meet quality goals, time and cost constraints;
- Modeling efficient data structures and algorithms;
- Assuming responsibility for the long term quality of deliverables by ensuring that the test concept and implementation meet the expected standards;
- Maintaining a close working relationship with software engineers and architects located in Germany.
- Strong proficiency in advanced C/C++, as well as in scripting languages like Perl and Python;
- 8+ years professional experience of development related tools & practices (configuration management, debugging and refactoring of legacy code, software lifecycle, V-model, agile methods, review techniques, continuous integration and delivery, etc.);
- Master degree in Computer Science, Electronic/Electrical Engineering or a related field;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Familiarity with model based systems engineering, SysML or similar;
- Good knowledge of system design and requirements analysis methodologies;
- Profound knowledge of microcontroller technology and electronic components;
- Knowledge of German language is an advantage;
- Positive attitude to be working in team in an international environment, with a self-starter attitude and eagerness to tackle unknowns;
- Willingness to go on business travel to the German HQ and relating plants.
*All applicants will be saved in our internal databases. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!