Our client is a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. The company's product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and they manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
- Analyze and validate purchase requisitions in line with production planning
- Manage and control delivery schedules
- Adjust purchase orders / scheduling agreements in case of changing demands
- Place repair / return purchase orders and AVM purchase orders
- Set up MRP Master data set up (procurement and logistics views)
- Set initial and maintain accurate master data parameters
- Support the review of inventory levels and identify opportunities for removing / reducing the level of obsolete / excess stock
- Manage suppliers and take necessary actions to minimize inventory level
- Bachelor degree, ideally in Engineering or Business
- 3-5 years experience in planning
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, E-mail Application
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and fluent in German
*All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!