Our client is a French multinational corporation that specializes in energy management, automation solutions, spanning hardware, software, and services.
With global presence in over 100 countries, they are the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. They provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
- Providing 2nd level post-sales telephone and electronic support to APC customers and partners
- Responsible for answering incoming phone calls, alerts, web based incidents and prioritizing customer’s support needs
- Escalate customer issues to STSE and / or Field Service to provide on-site support as required
- Complete documentation and follow up on all commitments and customer details
- Participation in new product development process (Beta testing, technical proof reading and technical support documentation)
- Provide relevant product training to other team members
- Ongoing proactive research and learning about new products.
- Project Work
- Bachelor’s Degree in Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Business, Management
- Fluency in Romanian, Hungarian and English
- Third level qualification in technical or IT related discipline required
- Excellent knowledge of major operating systems (Microsoft, Unix/Linux, Novell) essential
- Good knowledge of networking technologies (TCP/IP, SNMP) essential
- Working electrical and electronics knowledge essential
- Experience: min 3 years of technical support or/and Call-Centre is preferred
*All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!