Our client is an international leader in aircraft industry - production of aircraft structure and assemblies.
- Reports to the head of engineering on project progress and highlighting any key issues
- Ensures that their design activities are performed correctly
- Compiles and presents for review design solutions
- Including models and drawings, pertaining to the design, modification and certification of aircraft structure
- Support reviews of design activities to determine compliance to requirements
- Minimum 5 years of experience in aircraft industry – production of aircraft structure and assemblies
- Background experience within a project team and understanding of the development of technical documentation
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical Design or any related CAD engineering field
- Good English skills
- Able to undertake and the design, modification of aircraft structure, from detail component through to assembly and installation
*All applicants will be saved in our internal databases. Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!