Our client is a French multinational corporation that specializes in energy management, automation solutions, spanning hardware, software, and services.
With global presence in over 100 countries, they are the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. They provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
- Provide first level general support pre-sales and post-sales, telephone, mail and electronic to SE customers and partners or assure a proper escalation to the first level technical support: price & availability, product selection, product substitution, answer question on catalog or on-line application, support on on-line self service tools;
- Responsible for answering incoming telephone calls, e-mails, web based tickets and prioritizing customer’s support needs;
- Order Management: enter, change, manage requests related to orders in cooperation with country representatives;
- Provide support to the customers for commercial and logistic returns product;
- Provide support to the customers for solving the logistic and commercial complaints;
- Proactive information communication;
- Complete documentation and follow up on all commitments and customer details;
- Actively create/modify knowledge database;
- Collaborate with Marketing on new product launches
- Participate in the interaction centre’s continuous improvement process;
- Liaise between customers, After-Sales and Marketing regarding Product Quality Returns.
- Associate’s Degree requested;
- Fluency in Romanian, Hungarian and English;
- Previous experience in customer support or sales is desirable;
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills;
*All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!