Our client is a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility.
- Manage white collars recruitment, as to ensure high quality of services into the agreed deliverables and KPI`s with a strong focus on meeting business needs.
- Responsible for handling the assigned recruitment portfolio.
- Implement the appropriate/innovative sourcing strategies, routes to market, sourcing and pipeline activities
- Work together with Business Leaders and HR Business Partners for the DACH region, deploying advanced sourcing strategies for talent identification and being a great partner to stakeholders
- Lead the planning and deployment of the ramp-up recruitment projects, in alignment with the business needs and Bombardier critical projects
- Mentor other Recruiters on developing the technical skills (sourcing strategies & project planning, competency-based interviews etc.), including operational portfolio reviews
- Participate in process transitions as part of the end-to-end recruitment process
- 1-2 years experience in recruitment; 4-5 years working experience
- Thorough understanding of recruiting processes and systems
- Advanced sourcing skills with professional media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn/Xing)
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence stakeholders in the decision-making process
- Ability to work within an international environment with a remote team structure
- Proficient English level required
- Advanced German level required
*All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!